You can contact me using the form below. I will respond to most queries sent through this form, usually within a few hours, but possibly up to 48 hours, depending on when you send the request.
Before you send a question or comment, please read this article and the following:
- If you want to purchase advertising, please send details on what you want to advertise, and which ad spot you want. Don’t send me a vague “I’d like to advertise” email that I know is nonsense because you really want to buy text links.
- You can also inquire about advertising on Web Tools Weekly, my newsletter that goes out to about 11,000 subscribers.
- I don’t publish guest posts on this site
- I don’t do link exchanges or other superficial SEO stuff
- I don’t publish sponsored posts or sponsored reviews
- I don’t have work to outsource to anyone
- I’m not hiring paid or volunteer workers or students
- Product reviews on this site are very rare, however if you have a product or service that would be of interest to web designers or developers, I would be happy to look at it; I have written product reviews for other sites, so that’s a possibility
- If you’ve written a script or other “tool” for front-end developers, you can submit it for inclusion in my weekly newsletter Web Tools Weekly. I also do paid reviews for Web Tools Weekly, details on the site.
I don’t mean for the above to sound rude or arrogant, I’m just trying to save both of us some time. But thank you for your interest, I respond to all legitimate communication made through this form.