Over the past month or so I’ve been slowly working on a redesign and revamp of my CSS3 Click Chart. A whole slew of things have changed. Here’s a summary.
- Two sections to choose from: Common Stuff and Cutting-Edge
- Totally new layout and colors
- A separate domain name
- A GitHub repo
- Ajax calls that could use some optimizing
- Tons of new stuff added, especially in the “cutting-edge” section
- “Polyfills/Tools” and “Tutorials/Articles” sections for each feature
I’m sure there’s lots more that could be improved, added, or modified, (for example, a “find” feature, maybe a way to alphabetize the list, etc.) so feel free to browse around it and if you see anything that could be improved, you can open an issue on Github or post a comment here.
I’d also like to update the data for each feature, so if you have built, written, or know of any tools, polyfills, or tutorials covering any of the features, post a link here or on GitHub and I’ll add it.
Now stop reading this and check out the new CSS3 Click Chart! :)